Saturday, May 14, 2016

themusicaddict's # 73 80's Band for the Top 106 Greatest 80's Musicians: The Police (Part 1) (Finished October 9th, 2016)

Hello,

Out of all the great musicians of the 80s, there are only two people on my Top 106 countdown twice. The first is Sting, he was number 85 as a solo musician. As a member of The Police, he's number 76. The other person? I'll accept all guesses. My hint is he's at my #60 as a solo musician and with his band, he's at # 16. Without going through and listening to the Police's first 4 CDs, this is my Top 8 songs from those CDs. I didn't overlook "Synchronicity", it deserves it's own blog.

8) "Walking On The Moon":


7) "Roxanne":


6) "De Do Do Do De Da Da Da":


5) "Can't Stand Losing You":


4) "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic":


3) "Spirits In The Material World":


2) "Message In A Bottle":


1) "Don't Stand So Close To Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites