Sunday, May 1, 2016

themusicaddict Wonders Should I Go See Joan Osborne In Concert?

Hello,

Joan Osborne will be appearing at a local intimate concert amphitheatre on Saturday, August 27th. Tickets go on sale on Tuesday. It's a great place to see a show and the tickets are very reasonably priced, I'm awfully tempted. I've already decided I'm going to go see Starship on Saturday, September 10th. This blog will contain the videos I watch on Youtube to help me make that decision. I'm going with about the first 10 live performances that are found that aren't duplicates.

Here's Joan performing with the Joan Osborne Trio in 2011:


"St. Theresa":


"Heatwave":


"One of Us":


I think this might be my favorite song of hers, especially when she sings the funked up version, "Right Hand Man":


Joan Osborne and the Holmes Brothers:


From February 2015:



"Ain't No Sunshine":



"Gimme Shelter":



"Crazy Baby":



"Spiderweb":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites