Wednesday, May 17, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #37 Stevie Wonder: His Best 80's Era Songs Part 1: #29-#20 (Finished May 21st, 2017)

Hello,

I know I haven't finished the blog series for #38 80's era band Oingo Boingo and I'm busy working on the countdown blogs for #36 80's era band Hall and Oates. I'll finish the Boingo countdown blogs in the next few days. However I wanted to start the Stevie Wonder blogs tonight. When ranking Wonder at #37, I considered his entire career. That inflated where he was ranked on this countdown. When I rewrite this countdown he'll be much lower. However Stevie Wonder is still a genius, but he had several of his best songs before the 80's era. He still had several good songs in the 80's era, but that was the end of his being a big hit maker. The songs in these blogs come from 1979's "Secret Life of Plants" to the 1991 soundtrack for "Jungle Fever". I have 68 Stevie Wonder songs on my Mac's iTunes. Now on to part 1 of the countdown:

29) "As":


28) "Spiritual Walkers":


27) "All I Do":


26) "In Your Corner":


25) "It's Wrong (Apartheid)":


24) "Front Line":


23) "Lighting Up The Candles":


22) "My Eyes Don't Cry":


21) "Land of Lala":


20) "Ain't Gonna Stand For It":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites