Sunday, May 7, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #38 Oingo Boingo: Their Best 80's Era Songs Part 1: #32-#21 (Finished May 8th, 2017)

Hello,

Now on to the quirky world, sounds and lyrics of Oingo Boingo. The seven CDs considered for this blog are 1981's "Only A Lad" to 1990's "Dark End of The Tunnel". Surprisingly I only have 17 Boingo songs on my iTunes, aka "Best 0' Boingo". And it might not even be that many if someone I worked with hadn't introduced me to Oingo Boingo several years ago. A total of seventy songs were considered for this blog, with thirty-two songs making the countdown. (This has been updated with finding out about "Winning Side" from "Boingo Alive".) Likely when I rework this countdown Oingo Boingo won't finish quite as high as thirty-eight.

I'll be writing a more proper introduction later.

32) "Home Again":


Warning this video is very political. 31) "Capitalism":


30) "Whole Day Off":


29) "Where Do All My Friends Go":


28) "Right To Know":


27) "Grey Matter":


26) "New Generation":


25) "Elevator Man":


24) "Lightning":


23) "Heard Somebody Cry":


22) "We Close Our Eyes":


21) "Out of Control":


20) "Pain":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites