Saturday, May 13, 2017

themusicaddict's Songs That I Never Get Sick Of, The Final Blog About This Topic : The Ballads Part Two

Hello,

I promise this will be the last one of the songs I never get sick of blogs. I just have remembered and stumbled across a lot of great ballads today and wanted to share a few more.

The Counting Crows "A Long December":


One of my all-time favorite songs, definitely in my Top 100. Peter Cetera's "The Glory of Love":


Vertical Horizon "Grey Sky Morning (Best I Ever Had)":


I love this song as much as "Glory of Love". George Michael "Careless Whisper":


Neil Young "Heart of Gold":


Lauryn Hill "Doo Wop (That Thing)":


Wow Megan Fox was gorgeous in this movie. The Cars "Drive":


From one of the worst series of movies ever, "Transformers",  to one of the best movies of my generation "Top Gun" comes Berlin's "Take My Breath Away":


Paul Young "Everytime You Go Away":


Spandau Ballet "True":


Journey "Faithfully":


Simon and Garfunkel "The Sounds of Silence":


REO Speedwagon "In My Dreams":


The Queen of Ballads, Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love Of All":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites