Saturday, May 27, 2017

Modest Mouse's Setlist May 26th, 2017 (Finished June 3rd, 2017)

Hello,

I'm going to go see this band in a little over a week. Although I like several Modest Mouse songs, this isn't a band I would've went and seen on my own. What sort of man can resist feminine persuasion though? But now that I'm going I'm looking forward to it, it should be fun. Although I know Modest Mouse songs a lot better now, I'm still not familiar with all their songs. I do realize I've written a couple of blogs like this recently. I used this blog as an opportunity to get more familiar with the songs they'll actually be playing when I see them on June 5th in Salt Lake City. It's two days from tonight.

Honestly I'm not real excited by this setlist, where are their more fun, upbeat songs. Where's "Ocean Breathes Salty", "We've Got Everything" and "Satin In The Coffin" and why is the live version of "Fire It Up" so anemic? I hope for a more full of energy performance Monday night.

1) "The World at Large":


2) "Missed the Boat":


3) "Dramamine":


4) "Lampshades on Fire":


5) "The Tortoise and the Tourist":


6) "This Devil's Workday":



7) "Bukowski":



8) "Trucker's Atlas":



9) "Paper Thin Walls":



10) "Dashboard":



11) "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes":



12) "Shit Luck":



I'm glad they have included this in their setlist again. 13) "Float On":



14) "Sugar Boats":



15) "Doin' the Cockroach":



One of my favorite Modest Mouse songs. 16) "Fire It Up":



17) "Spitting Venom":


Encore

18) "Dark Center of the Universe":



19) "Shit In Your Cut":



20) "A Different City":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites