Sunday, May 28, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #37 Stevie Wonder: His Best 80's Era Songs Part 2: #10-#1 (Finished May 28th, 2017)

Hello,

10) "Get It" (featuring Michael Jackson):


9) "We Didn't Know" (featuring Whitney Houston):


8) "That Girl":


7) "Do I Do":


6) "I Just Called To Say I Love You":


5) "Ebony and Ivory" (with Paul McCartney)":


4) Part-Time Lover":


3) "That's What Friends Are For" (featuring Elton John, Gladys Knight and Dionne Warwick):


2) "Sir Duke":


Alright I cheated with this song. I usually account for the year of a song by the album it's released on. "Master Blaster" was on Wonder's 1976 CD "Songs In The Key of Life". However "Master Blaster" wasn't released as a single until 1977. I know I completely cheated but I love this song. 1) "Master Blaster":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites