Saturday, May 13, 2017

themusicaddict's Songs That I Never Get Sick Of, Part 3: The Ballads

Hello,

As threatened here are the ballads that I never get sick of, some of these are some of the greatest songs of all-time. There's just something so sweet and simple about an amazing ballad. A great ballad can be intoxicating and can lead to some of the best, or worst, decisions you'll ever make.

From the amazing Broadway play "Hamilton", which I hope I'll be able to see in 2018. This is one of the prettiest and most heartfelt songs of all-time. The amazing "It's Quiet Uptown":


Madonna "Crazy For You":


A couple from Air Supply "Every Woman In The World":


"Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)":


Kenny Rogers "Through The Years":


Quincy Jones (featuring James Ingram) "Just Once":


Billy Ocean "Suddenly":


Chris DeBurgh "Lady In Red":


Roxette "It Must Have Been Love":



This song is written for original Floyd member, Syd Barrett. Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here":



The Commodores "Still":



Wow, no chemistry whatsoever. But it's still a great song. Lionel Richie and Diana Ross "Endless Love":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites