Thursday, May 11, 2017

themusicaddict's Songs That I Never Get Sick Of, Part 2

Hello,

I liked this topic so much that I had to do a part two and I might do a ballads version as well.

Incubus "Good To Know You":


U2's "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me":


 U2's "Until The End of the World":


I get goose bumps every time at the end of this song starting about the 6:33 mark when it sounds like troops are marching. "Camouflage":


Fall Out Boy simply isn't as good of a band as they think they are. Their songs nearly all sound alike. They have very similar sounding songs, sometimes it seems the same song over and over again. They do have some good songs, but they had an absolute moment of brilliance with 

"My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark":


Bowling For Soup's "1985":


Blue Oyster Cult's "Burnin' For You":


Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars) "Uptown Funk":


Paramore "crushcrushcrush":


 I absolutely adore The Counting Crows "Omaha":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites