Saturday, February 25, 2023

(Started January 22nd, 2019, Finished February 25th, 2023) Part 2 of Taylor Swift's First "Reputation" Tour Stop, Glendale, Arizona

Hello,

Looking back four years on her last tour I believe and preparing for her Ticketmaster breaking next tour I would like to publish this second part of the blog.

In Entertainment Weekly they had an article about Taylor Swift's first night of her "Reputation" tour. I was impressed that it was a 24 song set, that's a pretty generous setlist. I've always considered myself a pretty big Taylor Swift fan, but I realized how many of her songs I don't know. This is a celebration of her first tour stop on her Reputation tour and a chance to remind me of all of her songs. The lady is crazy talented.

13) "All Too Well":


14) "Blank Space":


15) "Dress":


16) "Bad Blood"/ "Should've Said No":


17) "Should've Said No":


18) "Don't Blame Me":


19) "Long Live" (featuring Paula Fernandes):


20) "New Year's Day":


One of my favorite of her most recent songs. 21) "Getaway Car":


22) "Call It What You Want":


23) "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together":


24) "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites