Sunday, February 12, 2023

(Started February 12th, 2023) Part 1 of themusicaddict's 36 Most Played Country Songs + Bonus Songs

Hello,

While on my morning walk I heard Toby Keith's "I Know A Wall When I See One" (14 listens) and Billy Dean's "Only Here For A Little While" (22 listens). Rock music is my favorite kind of music, but I also love a lot of country songs. Thus I'm counting down my Top 29 most played songs. In addition I'll be posting songs that aren't country songs but their titles sound like a country song.

36) Rascal Flatts "Mayberry" (40 listens):

35) Miranda Lambert "Kerosene" (40 listens):

Bonus song #19 Alan Jackson "Home" (8 listens):

Bonus song #18 American Authors "Home" 35 listens):

34) Eric Church "Springsteen" (40 listens):

33) Blackhawk "Goodbye Says It All" (40 listens):

32) Patty Loveless "Chains":

31) Faith Hill "This Kiss" (41 listens):

Bonus song #17 "Hard To Handle (62 listens):

30) Crystal Gayle "Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For" (41 listens):

29) Taylor Swift "Should've Said No" (4 listens):

Bonus Song # 16) Neil Diamond "Forever In Blue Jeans" (37 listens):

28) Mark Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know" (42 listens):

27) Lady A "Just A Kiss" (42 listens):

Bonus song #15 The Wallflowers "One Headlight" (41 listens):

26) Johnny Cash "The Man Comes Around" (42 listens):

25) Eddie Rabbitt "I Love A Rainy Night" (42 listens):

Bonus Song # 14 "Lovin' Every Minute of It" (40 listens):


No comments:

Favorites