Monday, February 27, 2023

(Started January 18th, 2022, Finished March 6th, 2024) Part 3 of The Best "Obscure" 70's Songs 35-51 (But What Is Obscure?)

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any thing that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard The Knack's "My Sharona" many times, and it has been in movies etc, but it might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

35) Samantha Sang "Emotion":


36) Freda Payne "Band of Gold":


37) Maureen McGovern "The Morning After":


38) Jethro Tull "Bungle In The Jungle":


39) The Hues Corporation "Rock The Boat":


40) Paul Davis "I Go Crazy":


41) Chi Coltrane "Thunder and Lightning":


42) Tommy James "Draggin' The Line":


43) Sammi Smith "Help Me Make It Through The Night":


44) Jay Ferguson "Thunder Island":


45) Ace Frehley "New York Groove":


46) Kiki Dee Band "I've Got The Music In Me":


47) Jigsaw "Sky High":


48) Jim Stafford "Spiders and Snakes":


49) Ian Gomm "Hold On":


50) Hot Butter "Popcorn":


51) Average White Band "Pick Up The Pieces":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites