Saturday, February 25, 2023

(Started February 23rd, 2023) Part 3 of themusicaddict's Mostly 80's Baby Making Music

Hello,

I started this blog series 9.5 years ago. I've decided to go back and finish them. A lot of the videos have expired and there have been other changes.

I broke my Mega 80's music blog into many different categories, I won't change my original Mega 80's music blog though. I enjoy making these kind of blogs and I hope you enjoy them too. As always I welcome all comments, both negative and positive. All you have to do is to leave a comment on any post and I see it almost immediately. I also take requests, although they may not make it on to the blog.

Remember if for some reason you can't watch a video on this blog, please enjoy it on Youtube.com, MTV.com or wherever else you can. It would be a shame not to enjoy the greatest music of all-time. The inspiration for these blogs comes from Spotify 80's radio, SongPop game on Facebook, Youtube, my iPod and my own faulty memory.

This next 80's music category is baby making music. These sort of songs are all over the place. Some are sweet and romantic, other songs talk in metaphor ("Sledgehammer") and some leave no doubt what the song is about. To a certain extent I tried to organize the songs on this blog into particular groups.

35) Berlin "Sex (I'm A)":

36) 

42) The Scorpions "Rhythm Of Love":

53) Motley Crue "Girls, Girls, Girls":

54) Winger "Seventeen":

58) Warrant "Cherry Pie":

Kiss "Heaven's On Fire":







No comments:

Favorites