Tuesday, February 14, 2023

(Finished February 14th, 2023) Part 4 of Best Songs of 1991: Alphabetically By Band

Hello,

I started this blog series over a year ago. What are some of the best songs from twenty years ago, now twenty one years ago? I've done my best to make sure the song was released on a CD or as a single in 1991.

In February 2023 I have gone back and revamped all these blogs.

From Mariah Carey's self-titled 1990 debut and 1991's "Emotions": 52) "Make It Happen":


53) "You're So Cold":


54) "To Be Around You":

55) "I Don't Wanna Cry":

Okay Mr. Campbell is out of order on this, that's my fault. The song was released in 1990, but it is also on 1991's "T.E.V.I.N" 56) Tevin Campbell featuring Prince "Round and Round":

From the "Tame Yourself" CD, raising money for to benefit P.E.T.A. As an animal lover they are one of my favorite organizations. 57) Belinda Carlisle "Bless The Beasts and Children":

From Belinda's 1991 CD "Live Your Life Be Free". 58) Belinda Carlisle "Do You Feel Like I Feel":


59) Little Black Book":


60) "Live Your Life Be Free":


61) "Half The World":


From Cher's 1991 CD "Love Hurts" 62) Cher "Love and Understanding":


63) Cher "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)":


64) "Save Up All Your Tears":


65) "Love Hurts":


66) "Could've Been You":


67) "When Lovers Become Strangers":


68) Marc Chesnutt "Your Love Is A Miracle":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites