Thursday, February 23, 2023

(Finished March 18th, 2023) Part 4 of Selected Best Duets, Songs 52-68

Hello,

About two years ago I started working on a series of blogs about the best duets. Currently I'm in between jobs so I have a lot of time on my hands. I literally have spent about 6 hours of time working on the next several blogs in this series. I'm a bit obsessive when I get in a groove. Again I'd love to blog as my job, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. On this series of blogs I have forced myself to break out of my normal series of songs. I've done a lot of research for these blogs. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I enjoy making them. 

52) Maddie and Tae "Girl In A Country Song":


53) Lady A "Need You Now":


54) Kenny Chesney and Grace Potter "You and Tequila":


55) Peter Cetera and Crystal Bernard "(I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight":


56) U2 and B.B. King "When Love Comes To Town":


57) Frank Sinatra and Anita Baker "Witchcraft":


58) Frank Sinatra and Linda Ronstadt "Moonlight in Vermont":


59) Frank Sinatra and Patti Labelle "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered":


60) Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb "Guilty":


61) Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb "What Kind of Fool":


62) Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion "Tell Him":


63) Peter Cetera and Cher "After All":


Three Linda Ronstadt duets:

64) With James Ingram "Somewhere Out There":


65) With Aaron Neville "Don't Know Much":


66) With Aaron Neville "All My Life":


67) Clint Black and Wynonna Judd "A Bad Goodbye":


68) Barry Gibb and Barbra Streisand "Woman In Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites