Friday, February 3, 2023

(Finished February 3rd, 2023) Part 1 of The Best of Modern Ballads

Hello, 

After getting fired from my job today I had a bit more time than usual. Back to back romantic comedies "Marry Me" and "Begin Again" put me in both a ballad and a Frank Sinatra mood. I'm exploring the ballad mood tonight and maybe Frank Sinatra tomorrow. Out of those two movies "Marry Me" is easily the best of the two movies. 

1) Lady Gaga "Hold My Hand":

2) Ed Sheeran "Shape of You":

3) Jennifer Lopez "On My Way":

4) Birdy "Wings":

5) Keane "Somewhere We Know":


6) Lord Huron "The Night We Met":


7) Maroon 5 "Memories":


8) Lewis Capaldi "Someone You Loved":


9) Passenger "Let Her Go":


10) Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "Shallow":


11) Taylor Swift featuring Shawn Mendes "Lover":


12) Pink "A Million Dreams":


13) OneRepublic "Counting Stars":


14) Ed Sheeran "Perfect":


15) Adele "Someone You Love":


16) John Legend "All of Me":


17) Charlie Puth "Attention":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites