Sunday, February 12, 2023

(Finished February 12th, 2023) Part 2 of themusicaddict's 36 Most Played Country Songs + Bonus Songs

Hello,

While on my morning walk I heard Toby Keith's "I Know A Wall When I See One" (14 listens) and Billy Dean's "Only Here For A Little While" (22 listens). Rock music is my favorite kind of music, but I also love a lot of country songs. Thus I'm counting down my Top 29 most played songs. In addition I'll also post songs that aren't country songs but their titles sound like they could be a country song. Those are the bonus songs scattered through these three blogs.

24) Taylor Swift "Fifteen" (43 listens):

23) Diamond Rio "Norma Jean Riley" (43 listens):

22) The Band Perry "If I Die Young" (43 listens):

Bonus song #13 "Glenn Frey "The One You Love" (11 listens):

21) Taylor Swift "Our Song" (44 listens):

20) Taylor Swift "Teardrops On My Guitar" (44 listens):

Bonus song #12 "I'm Goin Down" (10 listens):


19) Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn (44 listens):


18) The Band Perry "Done" (44 listens):


Bonus Song #11 Lord Huron "The Night We Met":


17) John Michael Montgomery "Be My Baby Tonight" (45 listens):


16) Taylor Swift "Better Than Revenge" (46 listens):


Bonus Song #10 Paula Cole "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone" (24 listens):

15) Kenny Chesney "All I Need To Know" (46 listens):

14) Reba McEntire "One Promise Too Late" (48 listens):

Bonus Song #9 Not only does it sound like a country song title, it is a country song title. Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle "You and I" (7 listens):

Bonus Song #8, it's also a pop song title. Lady Gaga "You and I" (49 listens):

This song kills me everytime. 13) Dolly Parton "Me and Little Andy" (50 listens):

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites