Wednesday, February 15, 2023

(Finished February 15th, 2023) Part 1 of AARP Magazine For Love of Country Issue

Hello,

The June/ July 2022 AARP magazine's cover story is about for the love of country music. It's also a love letter to the country of America. I'm sharing videos from many of the musicians that they highlighted. The first 16 songs are by artists that I'm not very familiar with for the most part. I know that Darius was in one of the lamest 90s bands but he's much better since he went solo. 

These next five songs are all by Darius Rucker. 1) Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About It":

2) Darius Rucker "It Won't Be Like This For Long":

3) "I Got Nothin":

with Brad Paisley "I Don't Care":

5) Darius Rucker "Nothing Else Matters":

These next four songs are by Mickey Guyton 6) Mickey Guyton "Better Than You Left Me":

7) Mickey Guyton "Remember Her Name":

8) "All-American":


This is a pretty amazing version. 9) Mickey Guyton with Metallica "Nothing Else Matters":


These next two songs are by Jimmie Allen. 10) Jimmie Allen "Down Home":

11) "Best Shot":

12) Brittney Spencer "a hundred years old":


13) "Sober and Skinny":


14) Kane Brown "Heaven":

15) Kane Brown featuring Lauren Alaina "What Ifs":

16) "Lose It":


I've recently discovered Lainey and I think she's pretty great. 17) Lainey Wilson "Heart Like A Truck":


18) Lainey Wilson "Things A Man Oughta Know":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites