Tuesday, August 18, 2020

(Finished August 18th, 2020) Some of the Best Ska Songs Ever

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that I've never done a Ska blog before. I wanted to first write a New Wave blog, but I have written that blog before. In no way would I consider myself an expert on Ska music- or any kind of music for that matter. But I really am not an expert on Ska music, which is why I got most of these songs from various websites.

Other than possibly Reel Big Fish's sell out I don't know that I like a Ska song more than this one.
1) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression I Get":


2) Madness "One Step Beyond":


3) Sublime "Wrong Way":


4) No Doubt "Sunday Morning":


5) Reel Big Fish "Sell Out":


6) Save Ferris "Come On Eileen":


7) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Where'd You Go":


8) Operation Ivy "Sound System":


9) The Specials"A Message To Rudy":


10) The Aquabats "Martian Girl":



11) Bad Manners "Special Brew":


12) Skamelon "Wonderwall":


13) Tokyo Sky Paradise Orchestra "Pride of Lions":


14) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Someday I Suppose":


Why yes I am loving the Ska 80s covers. 15) Reel Big Fish "Take On Me":


16) Reel Big Fish "Brown Eyed Girl":


17) Goldfinger "Superman":


18) Rancid "Time Bomb":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites