Saturday, August 29, 2020

(Finished March 1, 2022) Part 1 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 1-17

Hello,

I updated, and finished, this blog on March 1st, 2022.

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I have noticed is that I post basically the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

1) The Wondergirls featuring Robbie Williams "Let's Go All The Way":


2) Ready For The World "Oh Sheila":


"The Ultimate Sin" may be Ozzy's finest solo CD. 3) Ozzy Osbourne "Secret Loser":


4) Janet Jackson "The Pleasure Principle":


5) Dream Academy "Life In A Northern Town":


6) Rod Stewart "Lost In You":


7) Wax "Right Between The Eyes":


I just discovered this CD "Twelfth" today, this is one of the many great songs from it. 
8) Old 97s "Bottle Rocket Baby":


9) Steve Earle "Copperhead Road":


10) Lone Justice "Shelter":


11) Billy Idol "Hot In The City":


Whatever happened to Macy Gray? 12) Macy Gray "I Try":


13) Sarah Vaughn (Max Sedgley Remix) "Peter Gunn":


14) Propellers featuring Miss Shirley Bassey "History Repeating":


15) Billy Porter "Land of Lola":


16) Peter Schilling "Different Story (World of Lust and Crime)":


17) Erasure "Love To Hate You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites