Thursday, August 20, 2020

(Started August 20th, 2020) The Best of Diane Warren, Part 1

Hello,

Do you know how many songs Diane Warren has written, well it's a lot. She was written 9 #1 songs and 32 Top Ten Songs. These are her best songs that she wrote or co-wrote.

1) Starship "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now":


2) Alice Cooper "Bed of Nails":


3) Celine Dion "Because You Loved Me":


4) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On Rain":


5) Whitney Houston featuring Enrique Iglesias "Could I Have This Kiss Forever":


6) Olivia Newton-John "Deeper Than A River":


7) Ace of Base "Don't Turn Around":


8) Leann Rimes "How Do I Live":


9) Chicago "I Don't Want To Live Without Your Love":


10) Belinda Carlisle "I Get Weak":


11) Whitney Houston "I Learned From The Best":


12) Christina Aguilera "I Turn To You":


13) Taylor Dayne "I'll Be Your Shelter":


14) Expose "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me":


15) Expose "I'll Say Goodbye For The Two of Us":


16) Cher "If I Could Turn Back Time":
17) Celine Dion "If You Asked Me Too":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites