Wednesday, August 12, 2020

(Finished August 12th, 2020) Mash Up Blog: Quincy Jones and Dionne Warwick (Non White Privilege Edition), Part 3

Hello,

Remember all the odd numbered songs are Quincy Jones related songs, whether he produced it or had any other hand in it.

21) Aretha Franklin "Somewhere":



22) Dionne Warwick "I'll Never Fall In Love Again":



23) Aretha Franklin "That's The Way I Feel About Cha":



24) Dionne Warwick with The Spinners "Then Came You":



25) Lesley Gore "It's My Party":



26) Dionne Warwick "I'll Never Love This Way Again":



27) Lena Horne "Yesterday When I Was Young":



28) Dionne Warwick "Deja Vu":



29) Lena Horne "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered":



30) Dionne Warwick "No Night So Long":



31) James Ingram and Michael McDonald "Yah Mo Be There":



32) Dionne Warwick & Johnny Mathis "Friends In Love":



33) Peggy Lee "As Time Goes By":



34) Dionne Warwick "Heartbreaker":



35) Rufus featuring Chaka Kahn "Masterjam":



36) Luther Vandross and Dionne Warwick "How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye":



37) Frank Sinatra with Count Basie and His Orchestra "Fly Me To The Moon":



38) Dionne Warwick featuring Jeffrey Osborne "Love Power":



39) Frank Sinatra with Count Basie and His Orchestra "The Best Is Yet To Come":



40) Dionne Warwick and the Spinners "I Don't Need Another Love":



41) Frank Sinatra with Count Basie and His Orchestra "I've Got You Under My Skin":



42) Dionne Warwick and The Hip Hop Nation United "What The World Needs Now Is Love":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites