Sunday, August 30, 2020

(Updated December 20th, 2021) Part 2 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 18-34

Hello,

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I have noticed is that I post basically the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

18) Belly "Feed The Tree":


"If you don't expect too much from me I might not let you down". 19) Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy":


20) The Breeders "Cannonball":


21) Chris DeBurgh "Don't Pay The Ferryman":



22) The Moody Blues "Gemini Dream":



23) Christopher Cross "All Right":



24) Missing Persons "Walking In L.A.":



25) Doobie Brothers "Real Love":



26) Journey "The Party Is Over (Hopelessly In Love)":



27) Benjamin Orr "Stay The Night":



28) Ready For The World "Let Me Love You Down":



29) The Pipettes "Pull Shapes":


30) Abba "Winner Takes It All":


34) Des'ree "You Gotta Be":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites