Thursday, August 13, 2020

(Finished August 13th, 2020) themusicaddict's Top 16 Greatest 80's Soundtracks #9 "Valley Girl"

Hello,

I was looking through my blogs last night as I go back and hopefully catch up on all of my unfinished blogs. I stumbled across this topic and thought I would like to finish this series of blogs, so here I am.

I'm continuing writing these greatest 80s Soundtracks blogs. The previous 80s soundtracks 16) "Heavy Metal" 15) "Who Made Who" 14) "The Jazz Singer" 13) "Dirty Dancer" 12) "The Last American Virgin" 11) "Weird Science" 10) "Lost Boys" and now "Valley Girl".

1)  The Plimsouls "A Million Miles Away":


2) The Flirts "Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime)":


3) Gary Myrick and the Figures "She Talks In Stereo":



4) "Johnny Are You Queer":


5) Men At Work "Who Can It Be Now":


6) The Plimsouls "Everywhere At Once":


7) The Psychedelic Furs "Love My Way":


8) Felony "The Fanatic":


9) Josie Cotton "School Is In":


10) Modern English "I Melt With You":


11) The Plimsouls "Oldest Story In The World":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites