Saturday, August 8, 2020

(Started August 8th, 2020) The Best Music From Sports Movies

Hello,

I was able to watch "The Natural" with my son tonight and oh my goodness what a great movie that is still. Of course that led to the best songs from sports movies, some pretty amazing songs have come with sports movies. Some are originals, while some songs are older and have been repurposed.

I love everything about this scene, especially the sparks coming from the lights after the home run.
1) Randy Newman "The Natural":


2) Bill Conti "Gonna Fly Now":



3) The Troggs "Wild Thing":



4) Survivor "Eye Of The Tiger":



5) Maxine Nightingale "Right Back Where We Started From":



6) Vangelis "Chariots of Fire":



7) R. Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly":



8) Peter Cetera "The Glory of Love":



9) James Brown "Living In America":



10) Scott Joplin "The Entertainer":



I have not thought of this song in I don't know how long. 11) Melissa Manchester "Through The Eyes of Love":



12) Survivor "Burning Heart":



13) Monica "For You, I Will":



14) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":



15) Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson "I Know Him So Well":



16) Survivor "The Moment Of Truth":



This is from "Raging Bull". 17) Frank Sinatra "Come Fly With Me":

No comments:

Favorites