Sunday, August 2, 2020

(Finished August 2nd, 2020) Aretha Franklin in 1968

Hello,

Aretha Franklin released three albums in 1968. She released "Lady Soul", "Aretha Now" and "Aretha In Paris". I thought it would be good to examine that year in the musical life of Aretha.

1) "Chain of Fools":


2) "Money Won't Change You":


3) "People Get Ready":


4) "(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman":


5) "Sweet Sweet Baby (Since You've Been Gone)":



6) "Come Back Baby":



7) "Think":



8) "I Say A Little Prayer":



9) "See Saw":



10) "I Take What I Want":



11) "Hello Sunshine":



The original songs were recorded live at The Olympia Theatre 
12)) "Night Life":



 13) "(You Make Me Feel) Like A Natural Woman":



14) "Come Back Baby":



15) "Sweet Sweet Baby (Since You've Been Gone)":



16) "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)":



17) "Chain of Fools":



Without a doubt one of the greatest songs of all-time. Coming eventually a series of blogs where I'll explore the greatest songs of all-time. 18) "Respect":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites