Sunday, August 23, 2020

(Updated August 23rd, 2020) Songs of Your Dreams, Part 2: Songs 21 to 45

Hello,

21) REO Speedwagon "In My Dreams":



22) The Thompson Twins "Don't Mess With Dr. Dream":



23) Tom Petty "Running Down a Dream":



24) "Tell Me I Was Dreaming":



25) The Mamas and the Papas "California Dreamin'":



26) Monster Magnet "Temple of Your Dreams":



27) Set It Off "Nightmare":
28) Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare":
29) Metallica "All Nightmare Long":
30) Asia "Wildest Dreams":



31) The Cranberries "Dreams":



32) Dua Lipa "Dreams":
33) Fleetwood Mac "Dreams":
34) Hall and Oates "You Make My Dreams":
35) Billy Joel "The River of Dreams":
36) Human League "Together In Electric Dreams"
37) Pink "A Million Dreams":
38) Tim McGraw "Refried Dreams":
39) Van Halen "Dreams":
40 Weezer "Only In Dreams":
41) Glen Campbell "Dreams of the Everyday Housewife":
"Last night I dreamt of San Pedro" 42) Madonna "La Isla Bonita":



"Last night I had the strangest dream, I sailed away to China in a little rowboat to find ya."
43) Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride":



44) Camilla Cabello "Dream of You":



45) Taylor Swift "Wildest Dreams":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites