Thursday, January 6, 2022

(Updated, January 6th, 2022) Part 12 of The Songs Of My Life, themusicaddict's Greatest Songs Of All-Time, Preview Songs 221-240

Hello,

I started this specific blog on September 1st, 2020 and my goal tonight is to finally finish it. This is Part 12 of 17 blogs that I have for this blog series.

These blogs are inspired by Bono picking 60 songs to celebrate his 60th birthday. I thought that was a good idea, I selected 53 songs to celebrate my recent 53rd birthday. I just couldn't keep this at 53 songs, there have been just too many amazing songs over the years. I've broken this into 10 tiers- with Tier 1 being the 53 best songs of all-time and Tier 2 being songs one notch lower. Well at least that's the thought. That didn't work out as there are a lot of songs that could've been in Tier 1 if I only had thought of them earlier. Thus this list is very fluid, I knew it would be a very hard task to actually come up with a completely accurate list of my GSoAT, especially since that's constantly changes.

For the last few weeks I've been busy working on this series of blogs. These are the songs of my life, aka The Greatest Songs of All-Time. These are the greatest songs of my life. What that means is that some of these songs that may not be the greatest songs ever on their own. However when attached to a personal link that makes it a Greatest Song of All-Time. I already have about 630 songs that will eventually be on this blog series as a GSoAT. I also have a list of songs that almost made the GSoAT- the almost GSoAT list- and some songs that are up and coming. On this blog these are songs I haven't decided whether or not they are GSoAT's. Working on these blogs will help me decide that.

Some of these songs will be on my actual GSoAT blogs and some won't, but I'll never tell.

221) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Head To Toe":


222) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Lost In Emotion":


223) Black Eyed Peas "Labor Day (It's A Holiday)":


224) The Black Eyed Peas "Where Is The Love":


225) Toto "Rosanna":


226) Donna Summer "Dim All The Lights":


227) Great White "Once Bitten, Twice Shy":


228) "The Whispers "Rock Steady":


229) Depeche Mode "Policy of Truth":


230) Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song":


231) Lita Ford "Playin' With Fire":


232) Roxette "How Do You Do":


233) Guns "N' Roses "Patience":
234) Celine Dion "If You Asked Me Too":
235) Black Keys "Tighten Up":
236) Violent Femmes "American Music":
237)  The Big Bopper "Chantilly Lace":
238) Moody Blues "Seesaw":
239) Stacy Lattisaw "Love On A Two Way Street":
240) "Want You Back":


No comments:

Favorites