Thursday, January 13, 2022

(Started January 13th, 2022) Muse Has A New Song And Other Great Bands!

Hello,

Muse is dropping a new song today and I wanted to hear it. I love Muse and if you get a chance to go see them in concert do it. They are great live, they don't talk a lot but play great rock song after great rock song. Literally one of the best concerts I've ever been to. No further word on when a new Muse CD will be released.

This new Muse song, just released today, "Won't Stand Down":

Other great songs by Muse. "Citizen Erased (XX Anniversary RemiXX):

And one of my favorite songs from Muse's last CD "Simulation Theory", "Something Human":

Kasabian "Fire":

Kasabian "Club Foot":

Kasabian "Where Did All The Love Go?":

Kasabian "You're In Love With A Psycho":

Nothing But Thieves "Amsterdam":


Nothing But Thieves "Futureproof":


Nothing But Thieves "Unperson":


Royal Blood "Boilermaker":


Royal Blood "Oblivion":


Royal Blood "Hook, Live and Sinker":


The Last Shadow Puppets "Miracle Aligner":

My Chemical Romance

Keane "Somewhere Only We Know":

The White Stripes

Panic! At The Disco

Incubus

Jet

Poets of the Fall "Carnival of Rust":

Poets of The Fall "Sleep":

Poets of The Fall "Sweet Escape":

Poets of the Fall "My Dark Disquiet":

Poets of The Fall "Lift":

My friend keeps on plugging this band to me. I Don't Know How They Found Me "Do It All The Time":

I Don't Know How They Found Me "Modern Day Cain":


I Don't Know How They Found Me "Sugar Pills":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites