Thursday, January 27, 2022

(Finished January 27th, 2022) Part 4 of Oh What Memories: Quirky and Fun Songs of the 80s

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any song that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard Madonna's "Like A Prayer" hundreds of times. It has been in commercial etc, but it still might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

So here they are the fun, the quirky and a few heartfelt songs as well.

59) Tracy Chapman "Baby Can I Hold You":

60) The Jo Boxers "Just Got Lucky":

61) Camouflage "The Great Commandment":

"A humiliating kick in the crotch". 62) The Police "Synchronicity 2":

63) Gap Band "You Dropped A Bomb On Me":

64) Kenny Loggins featuring Steve Perry "Don't Fight It":

65) Dead Milkmen "Punk Rock Girl":


For some reason one of the most hated songs of the 80s, but I love this song. Almost 100 million You Tube views can't be wrong, can they? 66) Starship "We Built This City":

67) Modern English "I Melt With You":

68) New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle" (Extended):


69) Real Life "Send Me An Angel":

70) Warrant "Cherry Pie":

71) John Parr "St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)":

72) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":


73) Pretty Poison "Catch Me I'm Falling":

74) The Whispers "Rock Steady";

75) Teena Marie "Lover Girl":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites