Saturday, January 15, 2022

(Started January 15th, 2022) Tool and Other Bands Similar To Them

Hello,

I did a similar blog for Muse, these are bands that are similar to Tool. Obviously most people will be looking for A Perfect Circle and other Maynard-centric bands. However I'll not be including those bands here. Also, other than Tool, I'm not very familiar with these bands. I apologize if I make some weird song choices. I am just learning about these bands as I'm listening to their music now. I'm not saying whether these bands are good or bad, I will leave that to the reader. I'm just trying to leave a representative sample of each band's music.

I got many of the below bands from the website: https://www.ultimateguitar.com/articles/features/7_best_bands_to_listen_to_if_you_like_tool-118136

We will start off with Tool and a few of their great songs from their debut CD "Undertow":

"4 Degrees":
"Sober":
"Undertow":
"Prison Sex":

Wheel "Ascend":


Wheel "Dissipating":


Wheel "Wheel":


Wheel "Please":


Wheel "Farewell":


Karnivool "Goliath":


Karnivool "All It Takes":


"Set Fire To The Hive":


Meh. Karnivool "We Are":


"Eidolon":


Karnivool "Lifelike":


Chevelle "The Clincher"


Chevelle "Send The Pain Below":


Chevelle "The Choking Game":


Chevelle "Letter From A Thief":


Lucid Planet "Face The Sun":


Lucid Planet "Zenith":


Lucid Planet "Organic Hard Drive":


Lucid Planet "Listen":


A very quiet recording of Lucid Planet In Concert:


Vulkan


Mastodon "Tear Drinker":


Mastodon "The Motherload":


Opeth "Porcelain Heart":


Concert Video of Opeth "Garden of The Titans":


Baroness "March To The Sea":


Baroness "Chlorine and Wine":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites