Monday, January 17, 2022

(Finished January 17th, 2022) Part 2 of The Best "Obscure" 70's Songs, Part 2: Songs 18-34 (But What Is Obscure?)

Hello,

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

What is obscure? I guess that would be any thing that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard The Knack's "My Sharona" many times, and it has been in movies etc, but it might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

18) Bonnie Tyler "It's A Heartache":


19) Gallery "It's So Nice To Be With You":


20) The Three Degrees "When Will I See You Again":


21) DeFranco Family "Heartbeat (It's A Lovebeat)":


This song is deservedly obscure, it's just not very good. 22) Bobby Bloom "Montego Bay":


23) Lee Michaels "Do You Know What I Mean":


24) J.D. Souther "You're Only Lonely":


25) UFO "Too Hot To Handle":


26) Mary McGregor "Torn Between Two Lovers":


Now this literally is an obscure song to me. Working on this blog a year after I started and I have no clue what it's all about. I guess we'll all rediscover it together. 27) Steely Dan "Haitian Divorce":


28) Ten Years After "I'm Going Home":


29) Linda Ronstadt "Just One Look":


The silky smooth vocals of Mr. Lou Rawls. 30) Lou Rawls "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine":


31) Mocedades "Eres Tu":


32) Jonathan Edwards "Sunshine (Go Away Today)":


33) Gerry Rafferty "Right Down The Line":


34) Maxine Nightingale "Lead Me On":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites