Monday, January 31, 2022

(Started January 31st, 2022) Newly Added Songs About Three Years Ago

Hello,

This topic randomly came to me while I was at lunch today. I was wondering which songs I was buying or discovering about three, two or one year ago this time. Well you do need to fear, here's the answer to that question. These songs might have been released several years ago or just before the day in question. As always there's always good music out there, you just might have to dig for it.

Songs discovered/ rediscovered/ bought three years ago:

1) Belinda Carlisle "I Get Weak":

2) Belinda Carlisle "Circle In The Sand":

3) Belinda Carlisle "Heaven Is A Place On Earth":

4) Chickenfoot "Soap On A Rope":

5) Chickenfoot "My Kinda Girl":

6) Tears For Fears "Mad World":

7) Tears For Fears "Pale Shelter":

8) Tears For Fears "Change":

9) The Gaslight Anthem "American Slang":

10) The Gaslight Anthem "Bring It On":

11) The Gaslight Anthem "Boxer":

12) The Gaslight Anthem "Old Haunts":

13) The Gaslight Anthem "The Spirit of Jazz":

14) Those Damn Crows "Rock and Roll Ain't Dead":

15) Those Damn Crows "Fear of The Broken":

16) Those Damn Crows "Blink of An Eye":

17) Those Damn Crows "The Fighter":

18) H.E.A.T. "Redefined":

I don't say this very much, but there isn't a video at all for this song. Too bad as it's a great song. 19) The Living Strange "1000 Pretty Girls and 3 Ugly 1's":

20) The Cranberries "I Just Shot John Lennon":

21) The Cranberries "Forever Yellow Skies":

22) The Cranberries "Free To Decide":

23) The Cranberries "Salvation":

24) Halestorm "Still of the Night":

25) Halestorm "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover":

26) Halestorm "I Hate Myself For Loving You":

27) Halestorm "Heathens":

28) Halestorm "Fell On Black Days":



No comments:

Favorites