Monday, January 24, 2022

(Finished January 24th 2022) Part 1 of Sleazy and/or Crunchy Rock

Hello,

Inspired by the first episode of "Peacemaker" and it's mid-level hair metal soundtrack I wanted to post a blog about crunchy and sleazy rock songs. I found quite a few songs from Leighton and Tracey Stead's 80's and 90's Glam Sleaze and Rock 'N Roll YouTube collection of videos.

As for the "Peacemaker" show there's a lot of language and sexual storylines. I was less than impressed by the first episode.

In honor of the big man's passing a couple of days ago I'm going to start off with two of Meat Loaf's crunchier rock songs. 1) "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are":

2) "Life Is A Lemon and I Want My Money Back":

3) Silverchair "Tomorrow":


4) Midnight Oil "Beds Are Burning":


I had completely forgotten this song. 5) Green Jelly "Three Little Pigs":


6) Poison "Flesh and Blood (Sacrifice)":


7) Temple of The Dog "Hunger Strike":

8) Queen "Another One Bites The Dust":

9) L.A. Guns "Electric Gypsy":

10) Bulletboys "For The Love Of Money":

11) Warrant "Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich":

12) Metallica "Enter Sandman":

13) Stone Temple Pilots "Plush":


14) Ratt "You're In Love":


15) Kiss "Calling Dr. Love":


16) Slaughter "Up All Night":


17) Quireboys "Hey You":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites