Saturday, January 22, 2022

(Started January 22nd, 2022) R.I.P. Meat Loaf

Hello,

I knew what blog I was going to write Friday morning until the news broke that Meat Loaf had died. Obviously that changed quickly what blog I was going to write. I love Meat Loaf and all that great music he excelled at. 

Earlier this morning the news broke that Meat Loaf, og name Marvin Lee Aday and aka Robert Paulson ("Fight Club") died at the age of 74. Meat Loaf was known for what many are calling "operatic rock", he had his most success when singing the songs of Jim Steinman. Steinman himself died this past April 19, 2021. That power duo are responsible for such classic songs "Bat Out of Hell", "You Took The Words Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)", "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad", "Paradise By The Dashboard Light",  "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)", "Life Is A Lemon and I Want My Money Back" and "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are". 

1) "Home By Now/ No Matter What":

2) "Life Is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back":

3) "You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)":

4) "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":

5) "Modern Girl":

6) "Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through":

7) "Paradise By The Dashboard Light":

8) "Heaven Can Wait":

9) "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)":

10) "A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste":

11) featuring Cher "Dead Ringer For Love":

12) "Midnight At The Lost and Found":

13) "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are":

14) "Bat Out of Hell":

15) "For Crying Out Loud":


16) "Good Girls Go To Heaven":

17) "Everything Louder Than Anything Else":

18) "Wasted Youth":

19) "Out of the Frying Pan

20) "All Revved Up and Nowhere To Go":

21) "Not A Dry Eye In The House":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites