Tuesday, January 18, 2022

(Updated January 20th, 2022) Part 1 of Oh What Memories: Quirky and Fun Songs of the 80s (Extreme Rough Draft)

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any song that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard Madonna's "Like A Prayer" hundreds of times. It has been in commercial etc, but it still might be obscure to you. Even some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

So here they are the fun, the quirky and a few heartfelt songs as well.

1) Jellybean Benitez featuring Madonna "Sidewalk Talk":

2) Information Society "(What's On Your Mind) Pure Energy":

3) Samantha Fox "Love House":

All the cool kids called them TMBG. 4) They Might Be Giants "Women and Men":

5) ZZ Top "Sleeping Bag":

6) "Runner":

7) The Hooters "And We Danced":

8) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Head To Toe":

9) Stacey Q "Two of Hearts":

10) The Producers

11) Jane Weidlin "Rush Hour":

12) Kon Kan "I Beg Your Pardon (I Never Promised You a Rose Garden)":

13) Onion Skin

14) April Wine "I Like To Rock":

15) "Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum":

16) El Debarge "Who's Johnny":

17) ELO "So Serious": 


No comments:

Favorites