Wednesday, January 26, 2022

(Finished January 26th, 2022) My Tool Dream Setlist

Hello,

Last night I went with my friend to see Tool at the Maverick Center in West Valley, Utah. Their setlist was highlighted by "Opiate", "Right In Two", "The Pot" and "Pneuma".  They put on a very good show, the musicianship was amazing and Maynard was in great voice. Maynard was even making jokes- who knew he had a sense-of-humor? But this Tool show to me was not about the songs they played, but it's more about the songs that they didn't play. This is my Tool dream setlist.

"Pneuma":

1) "Forty-Six and 2":

2) "H.":

3) "Ticks and Leeches":

4) "Hush":

5) "The Pot":


6) "Chocolate Chip Trip":

Intermission

I was disappointed that Tool didn't play one song from their best CD, "Undertow" last night. In my dream setlist they would play the entire disc straight through minus all the weird stuff that comes after the main part of "Disgustipated". Of course this being Tool and Maynard they would play the songs in backward order. That's fine as that might be better. 7) "Intolerance":

8) Prison Sex":

9) "Sober":

10) "Bottom":

11) "Crawl Away":

12) "Swamp Song":

13) "Undertow":

14) "4 Degrees":

15) "Flood":

16) ) Disgustipated":

Encore:

17) "Stinkfist":

18) "Opiate":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites