Sunday, March 21, 2021

(Finished March 21st, 2021) Part 2 of Songs About Work, Songs 18-34

Hello,

I have switched locations where I work and my new location is probably twice as busy as the previous location. The first song on this list describes my day today so well. That song was the Bangles "Manic Monday", thankfully things calmed down as the week went on.

This is what I do from Monday to Friday unless I have those days off. 18) Loverboy "Working For The Weekend":


19) Huey Lewis and the News "Working For A Living":


20) Canned Heat "Let's Work Together":


21) blotto "I Wanna Be A Lifeguard":


22) Dolly Parton "9 to 5":


The Seven Dwarfs 23) "Heigh Ho":


24) Cher "Working Girl":


25) Sting "We Work The Black Seam":


26) U2 "Red Hill Mining Town":


27) The Pretenders "Back On The Chain Gang":


28) Bon Jovi "Work For The Working Man":


29) Jimmy Reed "Big Boss Man":


Bonus video: Elvis Presley "Big Boss Man":


30) Tennesse Ernie Ford "Sixteen Tons":


31) Midnight Oil "Blue Sky Mining":


32) Iggy Azalea "Work":


33) Portugal. The Man "Work All Day":


And here's the reason most people work. 34) Charli XCX "Money (That's What I Want)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites