Wednesday, March 17, 2021

(Finished March 18th, 2021) Part 2 of The Best Rock Songs of Recent Vintage: Songs 18-34

Hello,

These songs are in no particular order, basically when I thought of them/discovered them etc. As I always say there's a lot of great rock music out there you just have to look for it. This is meant to help the looking easier. Thanks to YouTube Music, Facebook's New Wave of Classic Rock group and anywhere else great rock music can be discovered. I'm focusing on songs from 2020 and 2021, but if songs from other years slip through I won't apologize. Any rock song is eligible, but I'm mostly focusing on New Wave of Classic Rock songs and bands.

18) The Fallen State "American Made":

19) The Fallen State "Statements":

20) Dirty Honey "When I'm Gone":

21) Dirty Honey "Rolling 7's":

22) Bishop Gunn "Southern Discomfort":


Bonus video The Highwomen cover of this Fleetwood Mac classic "The Chain":


23) The Empty Hearts "Well, Look At You":


24) Chez Kane "Rocket On The Radio":


25) I Prevail "Bow Down":


Another bonus song from a not so recent vintage, I Prevail "Come And Get It":


26) I Prevail featuring Delaney Jane "Every Time You Leave":


27) I Prevail "Rise Above It":


28) I Prevail featuring Joyner Lucas "DOA"


29) I Prevail "Hurricane":

30) Redlight King "Not Dead Yet":

A band I don't know much about, but I took a flier on their latest CD. I was surprised by how much I enjoy their music. It's not logical, but I just didn't think I would like their music. 31) Black Pumas "Fast Car":

32) Black Pumas "Colors":

33) Black Pumas "Fire":

34) Black Pumas "Politicians In My Eyes":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites