Monday, March 1, 2021

(Finished March 2nd, 2021) Part 2 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List, Songs 18-34

Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of the videos below I got from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to all.

They really kick this song up a gear in concert. 18) The Pet Shop Boys "The Pop Kids":


19) Depeche Mode "Strangelove":


20) La Roux "Bulletproof":


21) Hurts "Wonderful Life":


22) Camouflage "The Great Commandment":


23) Ladytron "Destroy Everything You Touch":


24) The Pet Shop Boys "It's A Sin":

25) MGMT "Kids":

26) The Knife "Silent Shout":

27) Cut Copy "Hearts On Fire":

28) Wolfsheim "Once In A Lifetime":

29) Pet Shop Boys "Go West":

30) La Roux "I'm Not Your Toy":

31) The Beloved "Sweet Harmony":

32) Animotion "Obsession":

33) Empire of the Sun "Walking On A Dream":

34) Grimes "Oblivion":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites