Wednesday, March 10, 2021

(Finished March 10th, 2021) Part 3 of Songs That Meant Something To Me In The 80s, Songs 35-51

Hello,

35) Journey "Who's Crying Now":

No memories attached but what the hell is going on with this song and video? It doesn't matter as this was such a great and fun song. 36) Men Without Hats "The Safety Dance":

I still hear this song occasionally at work and it always brings a smile to my face. 37) Men At Work "Down Under":

The following collection of videos are some of the most memorable videos of the 80s. 38) Midnight Oil "Beds Are Burning":

39) Billy Idol "Eyes Without A Face":

40) Martika "Toy Soldiers":

41) Kylie Minogue "The Locomotion":

42) Paul Young "Everytime You Go Away":

43) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":

44) Peter Cetera "The Glory of Love":

Another 80s movie with a great soundtrack, "Pretty In Pink" was also a great movie. I also had a huge crush on Molly Ringwald.  45) OMD "If You Leave":


I know it will sound corny but I've always been inspired this song. 46) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":


47) A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)":


48) Whitesnake "Here I Go Again":


49) The Bangles "Manic Monday":


50) Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes":


I saw these guys a couple of years ago in concert and they were still great. No Grace Slick, but the female singer they had was pretty good. 51) Starship "We Built This City":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites