Tuesday, March 9, 2021

(Finished March 9th, 2021) Will Joyful Songs Make Things Better? Let's Find Out!!

Hello,

Yesterday was a poop show at work for me and I posted a bunch of angry songs. Today was another bad day at work for me and yes the crappy technology is still sucky. However I'm going to try the opposite tact today. Here are a bunch of joyful songs.

1) Sierra Boggess "Think of Me":


2) Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess "Phantom of the Opera":


3) Rednex "Cotton Eyed Joe":


4) Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":


5) Roxette "Joyride":


6) M "Pop Muzik":


7) The Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling":


8) From "Les Miserables" "Do You Hear The People Sing?":


9) Aqua "Dr. Jones":


10) Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam":


11) The Fifth Dimension "Aquarius/ Let The Sunshine In":


12) The Monkees "Daydream Believer":


13) Neil Diamond "Cracklin' Rosie":


14) John Denver "Country Roads (Take Me Home)":


15) Lipps Inc. "Funky Town":


16) Taylor Swift "Shake It Off":


18) The Village People "Y.W.C.A.":


19) Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up":


You get that bad mood the funk out of here The Gap Band "You Dropped A Bomb On Me":


To answer the question I do feel better. But I also feel better last night listening to great angry music. Music is my tonic.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites