Saturday, March 6, 2021

(Started March 5th, 2021) Songs Rocking My World Now

Hello,

Lately I've been in a Synth-Pop mood, many of these songs come from this phase I'm currently in.

I just discovered this CD about a month and it has a lot of great songs on it. This is Ed Kowalczyk and these great songs are from his CD "Alive". I discovered this CD a few months ago, not expecting much. However I've been pleasantly surprised with the high quality of many of the songs, especially these three.

1) "Grace":

2) "The Great Beyond":

3) "Drink (Everlasting Love)":

4) Rammstein "Radio":

The best song from a pretty average CD. 5) The Pretty Reckless "Death By Rock and Roll":

6) The Sisters of Mercy "Lucretia My Reflection":

7) Deep Sleep "Super Toys":

8) Ladytron "Destroy Everything You Touch":

9) Laura Osnes and Melinda Van Der Schyff "You Love Who You Love":

10) Inglorious "Messiah":

One of the newer rock bands that I've recently discovered. 11) Dirty Honey "When I'm Gone":

12) Dirty Honey "Heartbreaker":

13) Heaven 17 "Let Me Go":

14) Pet Shop Boys "Minimal":

15) Eurythmics "Sex Crime":

16) Dollar Mirror Mirror

17) The Police "Every Breath You Take":

18) George Jones "The One I Loved Back Then":

19) The Veragroove "Broken Glass":

20) "A Letter To Dominique":

21) Carrie Underwood "Mexico":

22) Carrie Underwood "Backsliding":

23) Carrie Underwood "Relapse": 

24) Carrie Underwood "The Bullet":

25) Carrie Underwood "The Song We Used To Make Love To":

26) "Heaven On The 7th Floor":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites