Thursday, March 4, 2021

(Started March 4th, 2021) Part 4 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List, Songs 52-68

Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of the videos below I got from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to all.

This is such a cool song. 52) Dan Terminus "Cherenkov Blue Overdriver":

53) New Order "Thieves Like Us":

54) Alphaville "Forever Young" (Slow version)

55) Alphaville "Forever Young" (Fast version):

56) Depeche Mode "Never Let Me Down Again":

57) Pet Shop Boys "Always On My Mind":

58) Lindsey Sterling featuring Elle King "The Upside":

59) Chromeo "Night By Night":

60) Chromeo "Don't Turn The Lights On":

This is so-called Dark Wave, which I hadn't heard of until I started this blog series. 61) Lebanon Hanover "The Last Thing":

62) Apoptygma Berzerk "In This Together":

63) La Roux "Cover My Eyes":

64) Ladytron "International Dateline":
65) Depeche Mode "Walking In My Shoes":
66) The Sisters of Mercy "Lucretia My Soul":
67) Ladytron "Discotraxx":
68) The Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites