Tuesday, March 23, 2021

(Finished March 23rd, 2021, 2021) Part 1 of Great Dance Songs, Songs 1-17

Hello,

Not to be confused with the jock jams series of blogs, this is completely different. Just because they are nearly all the same songs it's a completely different blog. 

What makes a great dance song, I'm not sure I could explain it 100%. However I do know a great dance song when I hear it. Here are a few dozen of my favorites. And of course there will be a lot of Disco on here, it's music made to dance to.

1) Dead Or Alive "You Spin Me Round":

2) C+C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)":

The following three songs are by the great 90s dance band Black Box:

3) "Everybody Everybody":

4) "Strike It Up":

5) "I Don't Know Anybody Else":

6) Fergie featuring Goon Rock and Q-Tip "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)":


7) The Village People "Y.M.C.A":


8) Amii Stewart "Knock On Wood":


9) The Bee Gees "You Should Be Dancing":


10) Van McCoy "The Hustle":


11) Alicia Bridges "I Love The Nightlife":


12) The Bee Gees "Jive Talkin'":


13) Maxine Nightingale "Right Back Where We Started From"


14) Corona "Get Up and Boogie":


15) Mstrkcraft "Easy Love":


16) Mariah Carey "Someday":


17) The Rednex "Cotton Eyed Joe"


themusicadddict

No comments:

Favorites