Tuesday, March 2, 2021

(Finished March 2nd, 2021) Part 3 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List, Songs 35-51

Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of the videos below I got from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to all.

35) Editors "Papillon":


36) Covenant "We Stand Alone":


37) The Knife "You Take My Breath Away":


38) Ladyhawke "My Delirium":


39) Fever Ray "Triangle Walks":


40) Deep Sleep "Super Toys":


41) The Pet Shop Boys "Suburbia":


42) Ellie Goulding "Under The Sheets":


43) Depeche Mode "Everything Counts":

44) De/Vision "Flavour Of The Week":

45) Crystal Castles featuring Robert Smith "Not In Love":

46) Duran Duran "Girls On Film":


47) Dynaton "Dust of the Saturn":


48) Electric Dragon "Haunted":


49) Heaven 17 "Temptation":


50) Kraftwerk "Showroom Dummies":

51) Men Without Hats "The Safety Dance":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites