Thursday, March 18, 2021

(Finished March 20th, 2021) Part 3 of The Best Rock Songs of Recent Vintage: Songs 35-51

Hello,

These songs are in no particular order, basically when I thought of them/discovered them etc. As I always say there's a lot of great rock music out there you just have to look for it. This is meant to help the looking easier. Thanks to YouTube Music, Facebook's New Wave of Classic Rock group and anywhere else great rock music can be discovered. I'm focusing on songs from 2020 and 2021, but if songs from other years slip through I'l not be apologizing. Any rock song is eligible, but I'm mostly focusing on New Wave of Classic Rock songs and bands.

35) Black Pumas "I'm Ready":

36) Panic! At The Disco "King of the Clouds":

37) AC/DC "Carry Me Home":

38) Panic! At The Disco "One of The Drunks":

39) AC/DC "Code Red":

40) Inglorious "Medusa":

41) Inglorious "Eye of the Storm":

42) Inglorious "Cruel Intentions":

43) Those Damn Crows "Who Did It":


44) Those Damn Crows "Send The Reaper":

45) Those Damn Crows "Second Chances":

46) Those Damn Crows "Going Down ":

47) Spirit Machines "Eagle":

48) Spirit Machines "Echoing Sound":

I couldn't find any videos for these two songs yet. The Spirit Machines "Hand In Hand With The Devil" and "Money". I'm going to substitute those two songs with the songs below.

49) Spirit Machines "The Changeling":

50) Spirt Machines "Lazarus": 

I also couldn't find a video for this song yet. Spirit Machines "Cut Me Down": In It's place I'll include the bonus Spirit Machines song. "Watch It Burn":


My favorite Spirt Machines song, a mash up of songs from Tool and The Mighty Zep. "Zober":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites