Monday, September 27, 2010

"Mad Men"

Hello,

"Mad Men" was a strange episode last night. Just when I think Don will fully admit to who he really is, he wimps out. Don it's time to try to step up and not have to worry about weasely Pete. You give him power by not manning up. Man up then crush the little weasel.

Don Draper is going to take his daughter Sally to see The Beatles at Shea Stadium. She screamed like the girls did at Shea when the Beatles took the stage. Don't expect too much Sally, there's a lot of crappy music you have to sit through to get to the Beatles. Then they only played for 28 minutes.

According to this wikipedia.com link, http://www.maccafan.net/Gallery/SheaStadium/Shea.htm, here's the 12 songs they played.

Twist And Shout
She's A Woman
I Feel Fine
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Ticket To Ride
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
Can't Buy Me Love
Baby's In Black
I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day's Night
Help!
I'm Down That set list, yawn. Closing with one of their more obscure, "I'm Down", why?

I love this poster for the second Shea Stadium concert. Look at the ticket prices!



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites