Thursday, May 15, 2014

themusicaddict's Great Songs May 15th, 2014

Hello,

Yesterday I listened to a lot of music on Spotify, the two main musicians I listened to were Prince and Shirley Bassey. I never know where the whim will take me. So this blog will feature music by those two, but first some other songs that are really cool.

Lucy Hale's "Kiss Me":



From Arcade Fire's very good recent CD "Reflektor", this is "Joan of Arc":



Believe it or not, I discovered this song watching "Catfish" on MTV. Imaginary Cities' "Bells of Cologne":



From the good New Politics album "A Bad Girl In Harlem", this is my favorite song off the CD, "Goodbye Copenhagen":

I'm posting a live video because I look forward to seeing them with Paramore and Fall Out Boy late this summer.



Here's a couple of very cool songs from Shirley Bassey. I've been listening to a lot of her music lately on Spotify and I really like her.

This is her amazing cover of "Send In The Clowns":



Propellerheads (feat. Shirley Bassey) with "History Repeating":



3RDEYEGIRL (featuring Prince) "Fixurlifeup":



3RDEYEGIRL (featuring Prince) "Pretzelbodylogic" (preview):



Now for some Prince song. With Prince averse to Youtube, and apparantely making money, I'll go with Sheila E's "Erotic City":



3RDEYEGIRL (featuring Prince) "She Always In My Hair":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites