Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Songs Recently Rocking themusicaddict's iPod, May 13th, 2014: Where Taylor Swift Got Her Name From

Hello,

I'm writing another test blog to make sure I've figured out how to add multiple songs to my blog. These are just some songs that have rocked my iPod or my life in the last few days. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back with one of my more traditional blogs. If you ever have some entertainment related thing you'd like me to research, just comment on any of my blogs. That sends an e-mail to me and I'll dig up what I can about your request/ question.

Carly Smithson's incredible take on "Crazy On You", she does this song as well as Heart.



One of the musicians of the 80s who made that decade so good for music. Madonna's "La Isla Bonita":



Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"(Live):



Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss":



Evanescence's "My Immortal" (Rock Version):



The Lumineers "Ho Hey":



One of the most beautiful songs of all-time. James Taylor's absolutely heartbreaking "Fire and Rain":



One of the reasons I enjoy blogging is that I discover cool moments like below. This is pretty cool, James Taylor and his namesake Taylor Swift sing "Fire and Rain": (Goosebumps alert!)



The song that features one of my all-time favorite lines in a song: "The best of times is when I'm alone with you". Styx's "The Best of Times":



Matchbox Twenty's "Bright Lights":



Simple Minds "Promised You A Miracle":



And for no other reason than I absolutely love this song, Jimmy Buffet's "Margaritaville":



If time allows, tomorrow a bunch of "crazy" songs.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites